Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nothing but the Beat






Feeling the need to shake ya tail feather? Need a new workout playlist? Long drive ahead? Buy the David Guetta "Nothing but the Beat" CD. I recently purchased it and I have to say, I listen to it almost every single day! I downloaded it onto my ipod and listen to it when I run! Song #5 "Without U" featuring Usher is one of my favorites!!!





You will be amazed by the talent and great beats in this CD. Popular artists like Nicki Minaj, Usher, Lil' Wayne, and Jennifer Hudson to name a few are featured in this album.



So, get movin' and go gettcha' this CD! Happy booty shakin'!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you! I turn to my David Guetta list every time I run or bike!

    Thank you for entering the Beso Win an Iconic Trench Giveaway! Good luck – xoxo

    ReplyDelete