Thursday, September 22, 2011

Something old, something new!


As you will notice from some of my other posts, I love to combine styles (ie. Leather and Lace, Army and Sequin, Rocker and Princess). I also love to make something old, new again!
I cannot take all the credit for this idea as I picked it up from a Benefit Chicago Pearl Company party I attended but I took the idea into my own jewelry box and here is what I made.


I took my favorite Marc Jacobs safety pin necklace and my pearl bracelet from the Chicago Pearl Company and hooked them together.


Thus creating a new look to a necklace and combining two styles together!! Fun, Fast, and cost zero to do! You can do this with any necklace and bracelet that have clasps to them. The options are endless with this one! Try it out and post your pictures on facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment