Friday, September 9, 2011

Water Bobble



One purchase I made a little while ago that I have seen double in exposure since, is the Water Bobble! If you have not seen this handy water bottle, you must check it out. I grew up in the mountains with fresh mountain spring water so naturally, I'm a water snob and need only the best.
 So, I found this handy to-go water bottle called, the Bobble that has its own water filtration system! And that's not all, this guy is manufactured in the USA (wahoo!), BPA-FREE, Reusable, AND Recyclable! The plastic on the bottle is squishy but don't squeeze it too hard, it will crack. It comes in 32oz., 18.5oz., and 13oz with tops in 8 different colors! You can now fill up anywhere and get freshly filtrated water right in the palm of your hands.

Order from the Bobble site and enter code: FREE WATER at check out to receive 25% off your entire purchase!!

Bobble away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment