Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Buy a hat. Change a life.

Krochet Kids Internation official logo direct from site.


Feeling inspired today by people doing good things in the world...

I recently saw a commercial for Bing presenting a company called Krochet Kids International. It immediately struck my attention and I went to their site and quickly became a supporter and a facebook fan.
This incredible company was created by three young brave men hoping to not only make a difference in the world but induce change. After spending much time in Uganda, these young men began the Krochet Kids International company providing work for the people of Uganda, equal opportunity, and fair wage to name a few things by knitting items. Items such as hats and scarves are hand crafted and signed by each individual that makes them, making them one of a kind. Please visit the site and enjoy their story along with me and help support a country and company that deserves not just opportunity but someone who believes in them.

The Waldo
Purchases can be made on their site directly and today, September 14, 2011 marks a special day as they have released the new fall line! I made my first purchase today and bought the The Helm and The Waldo.

The Helm


Thank you for helping change lives with me, every little bit helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment