Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do a body good!


I'm sure most of us have heard the daunting statistic that 90% of the dust in our homes is dead skin cells right? Ew!!
Well, the best way to combat that statistic and have smooth glowy skin is to exfoliate and moisturize. Since the summer is over and now the cool crisp air has flown in, its time to treat our bodies and skin to prolong that bronzed summer glow and stay smooth.

A few tips I recommend:

1.) I always try to make an appointment with my local spa for a body glow treatment. This is a special once in awhile treatment that not only feels and smells great but my whole body feels like all the skin cells have been rejuvenated. In addition, a scrub stimulates the skin and muscles optimizing healing and detoxifying. Lots of benefits!!! So get in a make that appointment! Trust me, you are worth it ;-)


2.) One of my favorite penny-pincher moisturizers is Johnson and Johnson's 24 Hour Body lotion. Now a days they have changed the scent slightly so don't worry, you won't smell like a freshly powered baby's butt! lol It isn't greasy, absorbs well, and leaves your skin ohhhh so smooth!


3.) Lastly, moisturize from the inside out. I promise, the more water you drink in a day, the better you will feel. Your skin will be glowy and clear. Don't go guzzling down your entire Sigg at once, just make sure you are sipping all day. You should be drinking, half your body's weight in ounces. Example: 150lbs = 75onces of water PER day! Check out my past article about the Bobble!

Now go do your body some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment