Saturday, October 1, 2011

6 Scents



I love making my home smell good and when I'm not cooking up a storm, I love to burn candles from Bath and Body Works. Their scented candles capture the exact fragrance of all the yummy simple pleasures in the world. Some of my recent buys are: Hot Chocolate, Fireside, Apple Crumble, and Autumn. I hoping to get two more of my favorites; Pumpkin Patch and Cinnamon Stick.


Another wonderful thing about these yummy candles is you can burn more than one scent at a time and it just creates this world full of happiness!!! Bath and Body Works keeps you on your toes by always updating and changing the scents often!


Oops, I almost forgot! You can also get these cute little metal tins that have different patterns to them to place your candles in. See the first photo for how they glow!


Hope enjoy my favorite 6 scents ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment