Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring has almost sprung!



Spring time is just around the corner as we say goodbye to February 2012!
I love when the seasons change because so does my wardrobe!! Here are some of my favorite picks for the upcoming Spring season!

JCPenny
Worthington Relaxed-Fit Ankle Pant - I love this style of pant and color for Spring. I think an ankle cut is cute and looks good on every one. Its a refreshing new twist on a pant for Spring and I love bold colors for this pant! $30

Anthropologie.com
Drawing Room Necklace in Green - I love the multi-colors and beading in this necklace. The neon green is sure to add pop to any outfit and the beads add a great texture and sophistication. $48. A splurge piece to have through Spring and Summer :)

Target.com
Jason Wu for Target Long-Sleeved Sheer Blouse - I love this blouse!!! It can be so versatile. It can be dressed up with heels and a skirt or paired nicely with the ankle trousers for a casual lunch out with the girls. And you can't go wrong with this fabulous deal by the talented Jason Wu!! Snag it before they are gone! $34.99

Target.com
License Juniors Geo Owl Graphic Tee - I'm loving neons this spring but to tame it down a bit since they can be over powering, I love a simple tee with decals of neon coloring. This simple tee can be paired with any bottom. Its fun and flirty! $12

 Zappos.com
Nine West Pitera Wedge - A color-blocked wedge is a must this Spring and Summer for me! You can find just about any color combination you like out there. I love a wedge because you get a little added lift but way more stability than with a regular heel. Keep it strappy to avoid color-block overload! ;) $89 **Another splurge piece but always check places like TJMaxx and any local boutiques. Lots of places are carrying this color-blocking style right now! Hot item!

Forever21.com

Wild Flower Earrings - I've really adored studs lately. I love the simplicity of adding a little jewel to your outfit without overtaking your face by a drop style. I love simple and chic for Spring 2012! These flowers just speak blooming Spring! $4.80 STEAL!

Zappos.com
ALDO Lotze Bone - I just came across this bag recently and I'm in love!! I was searching for a great mint colored bag for Spring as I love that as well but I think I love this one even more!!! Its poka dots add a spunky visual texture while the satchel style keeps it simple and classy. The color is neutral and can be paired with any outfit. $38.99 on sale right now!


Have fun springing into your new wardrobe!! ---<--@

No comments:

Post a Comment