Saturday, March 24, 2012

Essie Nails



Since it's now Spring time, I needed to revamp my nail polish collection!! What better way to do that than with Essie Nail Polish!
Essie is one of my all time favorite nail polish brands. I love OPI as well but Essie's formula, color-stay, color choice, and availability has always won me over!
Essie has actually been around since about 1981! So, for the past 31 years, you can bet they have developed an award winning formula. :-)

To update my nail polish selection I bought the newest trend released."Luxeffects" collection called Shine of the Times, one of the longest lasting colors in the company Baby's Breath, and the sweetly boxed Spring Time collection called, "Spring" which includes colors; Ole' Caliente, To Buy or Not to Buy, Tour de Finance, and Navigate Her.



To start of my springy nail look I painted a thick coat of Navigate Her and let dry thoroughly.
 

Next I topped the pale green with Shine of the Times to achieve this fresh, shimmery, sophisticated look!


I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can do with the Luxeffects Shine of the Times!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment