Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mid Week Munchies


I am a firm believer in moderation with my diet especially when it involves cookies!! I could be mistaken for the cookie monster at times but hey, I love me a sweet treat! :)

I found the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER and I'm so excited to share it with you all!! I found it on the handy Allrecipes.com. It is for sure my go to site when I need new recipes and inspiration. So, check out this cookie recipe!! Upload your photos here or on facebook when you make them!
**A quick tip, don't over bake! I always somewhat under bake mine and let them set on the cookie sheet a minute or two before moving to a wire rack. Don't forget the milk, I love Unsweetened Almond Milk!! Yum!

Recipe here! Lots of exclamation points in this post, cookies make me excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment