Tuesday, August 30, 2011

They're Real!

Yep, you guessed it, those lashes are the real deal baby and you too can have them too!
I have recently fallen in love with the newly released Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics called They're Real. I do not receive compensation or any sort of recognition for recommending products on my blog, I only write about things and products I love, and boy do I love this mascara!!

The brush on this wand is a flexible plastic that allows each and every lash to glide through with each stroke while allowing full coverage and zero clumps! On the end of the wand is a spiky rounded tip to get all those little lashes in the corners of our eyes that never seem to show up.

They're Real Mascara has buildable coverage and adds a sheen to those eye feathers! Try it, you will love it, and let me hear your feed back! <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment