Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Naked Canvas?

Eyes feeling naked these days? Need to freshen up your make up? Not to worry, Urban Decay has got you covered with (drum roll please) The Naked Palette. A little on the pricey side for me even but, I swear you will love this palette and want to use it every day! It will be worth every penny!
The shadows have great pigments and an array of colors to fit every skin color. I always travel with this palette because its cute velvety box makes it easy to switch from a day to night look in a jiffy! In my photo, I'm wearing: Naked as a base, Buck and DarkHorse in the crease with a little Half Baked on top, and Virgin as a highlight on the lid close to the lash line and as an eyebrow highlighter. Blending well and wa-la!

Happy Urban Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment