Saturday, October 29, 2011

Flatten Out!

It's been awhile since I've done a post and boy have I been busy! My younger sister just got married and one of the items I gave her that were a saving grace were simple flats to wear at her reception. I had them at my wedding, got them for a friends wedding, and now for my sister! Not only are these cute little slippers great for dancing the night away at weddings but when the dogs are barkin', these will be the thing you need!
You can find flats of all different shapes, sizes, colors, textures, embellishes, etc, but I find the simple, stretchy, stow and go ones are the very best for all occasions!

Here I have two examples, the higher priced ones and of course the penny-pincher!

1.) Tory Burch Eddie Patent Ballet Flat in Black.  $178. So adorably chic and who doesn't love Tory!!

Tory Burch "Eddie" Ballet Flat

2.) Gap - The City Flat in Black. $39.95 STEAL of a deal! I actually own these ones and love them. They come with a convenient little draw sting bag for you to fold up the flats, stick them in the bag, and GO! How easy is that!

Gap The City Flat

 Seriously you will love the convenience of these flats. They are great after wearing heels all day, slipping them on in the car to drive home, wear around the house, the list goes on! So, flatten out those feet!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment