Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jealous Guys?

From official Billy Jealousy Site.

Okay my men out there, getting a little jealous lately that some of the posts aren't for you? Not to worry, Billy Jealousy and I have got you all fixed up with this post.

I'm always searching for the newest and greatest products for myself but I never leave my husband far behind. I have recently found the Billy Jealousy collection at Ulta! These award winning products through Men's Health, Esquire, and FHM to name a few are some of the best well rounded products for men.

Lets cut right to the chase here guys, with this collection, here is what you are going to get:

1.) Cleanse, promote health, as well as inproved skin texture and tone.
2.) Scientifically researched and studied. (aka, quality)
3.) Uses raw materials.
4.) Dermatology tested. So if you have sensitive skin or not, you can use these products without worry.
5.) PETA approved!!! My favorite part! ;-)
6.) No matter what product you buy, you are always giving back. Billy Jealousy donates a portion of its sales to many charities they are passionate about.
7.) You are going to look, smell, and feel great!! Which lets be honest, you can't go wrong with that!

I would recommend starting out with the travel sized kit to make sure you like it, and its going to be the best bang for your buck at $24.00, to try out each product. In this kit you will get the; Facial Cleaner, Exfoliating Facial Cleanser, Super-Slick Shave Cream, Strengthening Shampoo, Strengthening Conditioner, and Body Wash.
This also makes a great gift as well!

So now, don't B-Jealous, Billy Jealousy!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment