Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Essentials

Spring has finally sprung here in Michigan so I finally got to take a trip to two of my favorite stores in Holland.
I felt it was time to add some new jewelry to my wardrobe and no better place than Spring Sweet.

My choices for this season and into summer are:
Golds! I feel like gold just shimmers well against brights and floral prints!
 1.) A long gold geometric necklace. Perfect for tanks and dresses.
2.) Gold half cuff bracelet for special occasions and date nights.
3.) Gold Triangle ring. An everyday statement piece.
4.) A peachy bib necklace for peasant tops, sleeveless blouses, and pretty dresses.


Next I popped over to Frances Jaye. Despite my urge to buy everything in the store for me, I picked up some super fun brightly colored socks for the Hubby! These will be super cute with loafers and a cuffed jean on him. Love some sunny yellow! 


Happy Spring!

Www.francesjaye.com
Www.springsweet.com


No comments:

Post a Comment