Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lash Love

My love for luscious long lashes will never fade as I'm always searching for the best and favorite mascara. When I went shopping recently for my favorite Benefit go to's they were out! "Minor panic!" So I tried a new kind! I welcomed Tarte Cosmetics Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara into my love for lashes. Much to my surprise, I'm in love with this!!!!!! I heart Tarte for their natural eco products, no animal testing, and adorable packaging. This mascara is a perfectly balanced formula with a more matte finish. The wand is ideal for creating length and a double coat adds thickness. I like to curl lashes first to separate the hairs, then apply mascara.
I'm in lash heaven!! Yes the photo I took is of my own lashes after 2 coats of Gifted! I'd say this would be a great gift this holiday season! ;-)

<3 from my lashes to yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment