Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy NYE!

2012, lets reflect shall we? I'm not usually one to want to look back on the "past" but rather than just wish it away just yet, I thought I would utilize this post to reflect back on the amazing things that happened in 2012, only to preempt myself to what wonderful things could become of 2013!

Reflections~
1.) I got to vacation!
2.) I got to spend time with my family this year who traveled from far and wide.
3.) I realize what friendship means to me. Finally!
4.) I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy in the world!!!! -sure I'm bias! ;-)
5.) I maintained my health, happiness, and most importantly I gained more love in my heart and my home for my Darling Husband, Sweet Baby Boy, and gifted Border Collie.

This short but sweet list only makes me so grateful to have all that I do and makes me so thankful for all that is to come in our bright future of 2013!
Toasting to all my valuable readers and supporters out there, thank you for being apart of my blog. So much love to you all. May 2013 bring all that warms your heart and soul, and all the glamours your world!
Cheers! <3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment