Sunday, February 19, 2012

Orange Muffins




I love just about anything orange or orange flavored and I found this recipe a while back for amazing fresh orange muffins. The coolest thing about this recipe? It requires the use of a WHOLE orange. Peel and all and it delivers the best, most, flavorful orange muffins ever!!!! Find the recipe here at Food.com. I don't change anything with this recipe other than what size I make as it is simply perfect as is. It makes wonderful regular sized muffins but also spectacular large muffins. I divide the batter evenly among Ramekins and bake a little longer until done to the toothpick test. Enjoy for breakfast or even as a dessert! :) Yummy in my tummy!

Combine wet ingredients with whole orange in a food processor.


Prep Ramekins or muffins tins with non-stick spray.

Combine dry ingredients into a separate bowl.

 Combine wet and dry ingredients together in a large bowl until completely combined.

 Divide batter evenly among baking dishes or muffin tins.

Let cool slightly but still enjoy while warm :) Mmmmmmm

I'm hungry now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment