Monday, August 5, 2013

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas



I found this incredible recipe on Familyfoodfinds.com and I had to share it with you all. It's pretty simple and incredibly delicious! I told my husband yesterday I would make it for Monday nights dinner and he has NOT stopped talking and texting me about it! I'm telling you, it's that good! 

A couple things I change; I like to use flour tortillas. They end up being a bit gooeyer, yes I said gooeyer, but they are so flavorful and soft. I also use frozen corn because thats surely to be available year round. I serve this dish with black beans, guacamole and sometimes Mexican rice. Although, it can entirely stand its own! 







Enjoy! You won't be dissapointed! ;-)

You can find the recipe at
http://foodfamilyfinds.com/recipe-easy-and-creamy-white-chicken-enchiladas/

1 comment: