Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shape up with fruit!





As I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, lets just say food had become pretty important to me!!!
So, why not make it even more fun and appealing even when its the healthiest!
We have a BBQ today and I was in charge of bringing the watermelon so I used cookie cutters to cut it into bite-able fun shapes! See how I did it below! Can't wait to see what else I can do with other fruits and veggies!


Slice the watermelon into large disks and grab the cookie cutters!


Punch out your shapes, making sure you get all the way through the watermelon slice.


Wa-laa!! Edible shapes!!





Chill for a little while in the fridge and serve! Yummy!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ioana-Carmen, thanks for visiting my blog! I'm a follower of you as well now! :)

    ReplyDelete