Friday, January 20, 2012

Look Alike!

As you all know, I love to shop in a "Parallel Universe" meaning, I love to find a popular style, sometimes designer, and find its twin in a more wallet friendly form.

Today's Look Alike is the Woven Camel Cross-Body Bag. I love getting People's Style Watch Magazine every month and drool over all the popular brands but, its gets my wheels turning and I look for the hottest styles on a budget. Here is what I found in the February edition...

SR Squared by Sondra Roberts Woven Camel Cross-Body Bag. $65.00. irresistibles.com
 


Its twin is:


Women's Cross-Body Saddle Purse in Natural. $19.94. Oldnavy.com



An adorably simple bag that will go with everything. Save some cash with the twin and head out to lunch! :)

Happy Twin Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment