Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions? Solutions?

Image from
fineartamerica.com


Okay...I'll be honest, I'm not one to usually make New Years resolutions but, I may have changed my own mind this time around. I wasn't planning on making resolutions this coming 2012 but then I thought to myself, wait a minute, this is the perfect opportunity for me to think only about "Me!" There isn't always room in the hustle and bustle of life to stop and think about yourself and the wants and desires you have for your life and future and the New Year gives us just that! Allow yourself to brainstorm solutions to problems or ideas and set out to resolve!
Resolutions can be big or small, easily tangible or hard to reach! It gives us something to look forward to and again, gain personal grown and achievement! Also, keep in mind it doesn't have to be something new! If you have had great success on your vegetarian diet through 2011 and want to continue, make that your resolution!

 Note to self: if the goal isn't achieved, well...there's always next year right?!!

Here are a few of my 2012 New Year's Resolutions and Solutions!

1.) Drink LOTS more water.
2.) Re-evaluate finances. I'm going to be a first time momma in 2012 so, the bank account is going to be changing quite a bit for our new bundle of joy! :)
3.) Remind myself more often of all the wonderful joys I have in my life. Big or small. Its a good feeling and reminds me of how far I've come and the obstacles I've tackled like a linebacker! (examples, the yummiest chocolate chip cookie ever made by the world's best husband, and Women's rights! - Okay, I'm 26 but think about it...I'm grateful!!)
4.) Find a new charity/foundation to support and be apart of.
5.) Discover a new hobby I can do with my husband. <3
6.) Blog more!!

Let me in on your New Years Resolutions or why you don't make them! Remember, your opinion counts, its what makes you, YOU!




Happy 2012!!!!!!! <3 Amy

3 comments:

  1. new year Resolution is to have one of the best years I have had in a long time...Enjoy my new grandbaby...and to be financial fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this year! I don't know why! I love the New Years because it sometimes seems as if people have a new start, a fresh beginning! This year I didn't really set goals goals, but I have told myself that I want to learn to be an amazing wife, fall deeper and madly in love with Jesus, and reach high goals like getting my business up and running, setting fear aside and starting my Masters and becoming HEALTHY. I didn't say skinny, muscle woman. I want to be healthy! I love you so much and I enjoy reading your blogs all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your wonderful comments!! Cheers to the new year and your awesome goals! Reach for the stars!! Xx

    ReplyDelete